How do I file a claim?

Call 1-800-426-1064 or visit our weddings claim page to begin the process of filing a claim. We will respond to all claims in a timely manner so there are no delays in processing your claim. If you have a loss resulting from a theft, please report it to the police immediately and submit a copy of your police report with your claim.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *