What is host liquor liability coverage?

Host Liquor Liability is included in all our policies for no additional charge and can cover you (the host) if you are sued for a liquor related injury or property damage. This coverage is for individuals and not for people or companies in the business of serving, selling or distributing alcohol. It’s important to remember that whoever is serving the alcohol (including beer and wine) at your event must have their own liability insurance naming you as an additional insured on their policy. The only exception to this is where you are having a self-server bar for your guests.