#1 RATED VENDOR DAY OF LIABILITY INSURANCE
STARTING AT $125
Today all venues require vendors to carry liability insurance and to provide proof of insurance to the venue. This is where eWed can make it simple and easy for you.
eWed offers zero deductible vendor day of liability insurance for the following types of vendors:
- Caterers / Food Vendors
- Bands / Musicians (Acoustic Performers and Tribute / Cover Bands)
- Photographers / Videographers
- Wedding Planners / Day of Coordinators
As an added bonus, vendor day of liability insurance provides protection if you are held legally responsible for any injuries or property damage. If something goes wrong, even if you were not at fault, you might still get sued. This is where our lability insurance will pay for your attorney’s fees and pay to settle the lawsuit.
Our vendor liability insurance is GUARANTEED TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE VENUE OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
eWed’s Liability insurance is custom designed to meet most venue’s requirements and includes naming the venue as an Additional Insured for no additional cost.
Vendor event liability insurance coverage includes:
- Up to $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 total for bodily injury and property damage
- Issuance of a “Certificate of Additional Insurance” guaranteed to meet the venue’s liability insurance requirements
- $0 deductibles for property damage and injuries
Liability insurance coverage is provided by a company with an A.M. Best Company rating of A++ (Superior)