VENDOR BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION
Starting at only $50
THE NORTH AMERICAN WEDDING & EVENT SOCIETY THROUGH EWED IS PLEASED TO BE THE ONLY COMPANY OFFERING VENDOR BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION THAT INCLUDES BANKRUPTCIES RELATED TO OR CAUSED BY COVID.
Why do you need Vendor Bankruptcy Protection? Wedding cancellation insurance does NOT cover vendor bankruptcies related to Covid. While wedding cancellation coverage normally protects against vendor bankruptcies, insurance companies are denying claims if a vendor goes bankrupt due to Covid.
Vendor Bankruptcy Protection can reimburse you for lost deposits if one or more of your wedding vendors files for bankruptcy, even if due to Covid. With Covid-related losses devastating the wedding industry, wedding couples have never been more concerned. All couples are asking – what if one of our wedding vendors goes out of business and files for bankruptcy? The answer is Vendor Bankruptcy Protection from eWed and the North American Wedding & Event Society (“NAWES”).
Vendor Bankruptcy Protection can only be purchased with eWed’s wedding cancellation insurance. The minimum cancellation insurance coverage amount eligible for Vendor Bankruptcy Protection is $10,000. To be fully protected you should have both wedding cancellation insurance and vendor bankruptcy protection.
|Vendor Bankruptcy Protection Amount||Cost||Cancellation Policy Amount|
- Vendor Bankruptcy Protection is not insurance
- Vendor Bankruptcy Protection is a separate contract between you and NAWES
- If one or more of your wedding vendors files for Chapter 7, 11 or 13 bankruptcy protection then NAWES’s Vendor Bankruptcy Protection can reimburse you for your lost deposits
- Vendor Bankruptcy Protection does not protect you against a vendor simply going out of business or not showing up to your wedding; the vendor must file for bankruptcy protection under U.S. law and your insurance claim must be denied for the Protection to apply
- Bankruptcy filings by a vendor within 30 days of your purchase of Vendor Bankruptcy Protection are not covered by the contract
*Note, this is only an abbreviated description of certain details from the Vendor Bankruptcy Protection Agreement between you and NAWES. To see a full copy of the contract, click on this link.
If one of your vendors files for bankruptcy and you lost your deposit to that vendor, click here to complete the NAWES reimbursement form.